Overview of La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Casita 2 Queens Poolside
Deluxe Casita Poolside with Fireplace
Starlight Casita 1 King
Spa Villa Suite 1 King
Casita 1 King
Casita 2 Queens
Hideaway Suite 1 King with Private Hot Tub
Hideaway Casita 1 King
Spa Villa 1 King with Fireplace
Deluxe Casita 1 King Accessible w Tub
Deluxe Casita 2 Queens Accessible w Tub
Spa Villa 2 Queens with Fireplace
Executive Suite 1 King
Hacienda Grande Suite with Private Pool 1 King
Pueblo Suite With Private Pool 1 King
Eisenhower Suite 1 King
Arzner Suite 2 Bedroom
Accessible Deluxe Casita w RI Shower 1 King
Accessible Deluxe Casita w RI Shower 2 Queens
Room, 1 King Bed (Vintage Casita)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Private Pool (Hacienda Zia)
El Presidente Suite with Private Pool 2 Kings
About this area
Located in La Quinta, La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort is in the suburbs. Empire Polo Club and PGA West Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore San Jacinto Mountains. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, or check out an event or a game at Indian Wells Tennis Garden.
- La Quinta Resort Mountain Course - 12 min walk
- Old Town La Quinta - 4 min drive
- Indian Wells Golf Resort - 9 min drive
- Indian Wells Tennis Garden - 9 min drive
- Indian Wells Country Club - 13 min drive
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Morgans — 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 3 min drive
- Subway - 3 min drive
- Pizza Hut - 3 min drive
- The Grill on Main - 4 min drive
About this property
La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay.
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb/34 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Quinta Resort Club Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Resort Club Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Quinta Club Waldorf Astoria
- La Quinta Resort Club A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We really enjoyed our family vacation and the property was beautiful. Location and weather were perfect.