Search Hostels in Ober-Sankt-Veit from CA $72
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Ober-Sankt-Veit
Club Hotel Cortina
Reviewed on Jan. 21, 2020
CheckVienna - Apartment Veitingergasse
Reviewed on Jul. 6, 2018
CheckVienna - Testarellogasse
Hostels and More in Ober-Sankt-Veit
If you're having issues finding a hostel in Ober-Sankt-Veit, there are 1179 lodging choices in a 10-mile radius, and we'll help you choose the best one for you. With the affordable options here, you'll be able to cut down your spending on overnight stays and save more for everything you want to do during your trip.
You may like the prices at this top accommodation option in the surrounding area, which has good reviews from our customers:
Club Hotel Cortina - 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Ober-Sankt-Veit. Close to public transit, this property is within a 5-minute walk of Keplerplatz U-Bahn and Vienna Central Station. Guests can enjoy free WiFi, a bar, and a rooftop terrace at this hotel.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Ober-Sankt-Veit?
The weather can be important when you're discovering new places, so here's a little information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 52° F and nighttime temperatures average 25° F
- April-June: 74° F is the daytime average and 36° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 27° F at night
- Rainfall averages 26.22 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Ober-Sankt-Veit?
Depending on what interests you, you might like these places:Top Sights
- Gerhard-Hanappi Stadium
- Schoenbrunn Zoo
- Schoenbrunn Palace
- Viennese City Park
- Wiener Prater
- Lainzer Tiergarten
- Leopold Museum
- Museum of Natural History
- Museum of Art History
How to Get to Ober-Sankt-Veit and Around the Area
You can find the closest airport in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), located 13.6 mi (21.9 km) away from the city center. Once you've arrived, you might want to use public transit to get around. Head to Ober St. Veit U-Bahn to catch metro.