Search Hostels in Landstrasser Hauptstrasse from CA $72
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Hostels in Landstrasser Hauptstrasse
Other property types in Landstrasser Hauptstrasse
Best Western Plus Amedia Wien
Reviewed on Jul. 8, 2020
Hotel Spiess & Spiess
Reviewed on Jun. 9, 2020
Grand Hotel Mercure Biedermeier Wien
Reviewed on Jan. 30, 2020
Hostels and More in Landstrasser Hauptstrasse
You may have trouble finding many hostels in Landstrasser Hauptstrasse, but there are 13 accommodations to choose from, so you have plenty of other possibilities. For those who prefer to spend less on overnight costs and budget more for sightseeing, you can get great deals on Expedia. You can check out the historic sites and other cultural highlights in this destination, as well as activities like shopping.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Landstrasser Hauptstrasse?
The weather can be important when you're experiencing new places, so here's some information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 52° F and nighttime temperatures average 25° F
- April-June: 74° F is the daytime average and 36° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 27° F at night
- Average rainfall is 26.22 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Landstrasser Hauptstrasse?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might enjoy these places:Top Sights
- Hundertwasser House Vienna
- Viennese City Park
- Wiener Prater
- Botanical Garden of the University of Vienna
- Swiss Garden
- Vienna State Opera
- Museum of Art History
In general, Landstrasser Hauptstrasse is known for its:
- Historical sites
- Live music
How to Get to Landstrasser Hauptstrasse and Around the Area
You can find the closest airport in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), 8.7 mi (14 km) away from the city center. Once you've arrived, you might want to make use of public transit. Head to Rochusgasse U-Bahn for metro transit.