Search Motels in Lac des Arcs from CA $89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Lac des Arcs
Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre
Reviewed on Oct. 13, 2020
The Rimrock Resort Hotel
Reviewed on Oct. 18, 2020
Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn
Reviewed on Oct. 16, 2020
Lac des Arcs Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you're having trouble locating a motel in Lac des Arcs, let Expedia help you find a motel or similar property from more than 413 accommodations in the larger area. Simply use our search tools to filter by price per night or cost-saving amenities such as free parking and free breakfast.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy all that Lac des Arcs has to offer. In the area, favorite places to visit include Nakiska Ski Resort.
Here are some of our customers' top motels to choose from in the larger area:
- Located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the heart of Lac des Arcs
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like cable TV.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like an iPad.
- Central Lac des Arcs is 8.8 mi (14.2 km) away
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of Lac des Arcs
Things to Do in Lac des Arcs
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Heart Mountain Trail
- Grotto Canyon Trailhead
- Wind Ridge Trail
While you're checking out the area, consider visiting:
- Nakiska Ski Resort
- Brewster's Kananaskis Ranch Golf Course
- Mt Yamnuska Trailhead
Best Time to Visit Lac des ArcsDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Lac des Arcs by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average 5° F
- April-June: 70° F is the daytime average and 21° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 74° F and nighttime averages are around 33° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 58° F during the day and 10° F at night
- Rainfall averages 0.91 inches in a year
How to Get to Lac des Arcs and Around the Area
|Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.)||Airport||50.4 mi (81.2 km)|