Search Apartment Rentals in Calgary
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Calgary
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep. 15, 2019
Reviewed on Mar. 1, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 23, 2018
Reviewed on Aug. 29, 2019
Other property types in Calgary
Riviera Plaza and Conference Centre Calgary Airport
Reviewed on Mar. 7, 2021
The Fairmont Palliser
Reviewed on Mar. 8, 2021
Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport
Reviewed on Feb. 27, 2021
Staying in an Apartment in Calgary
There are plenty of places to stay in Calgary with 525 hotels and other accommodations to select from, including 57 apartments. Why not make time for the entertainment choices and scenic riverfront in this vibrant area? Calgary Tower and Stampede Park are popular attractions worth a visit.
Are you thinking about an apartment for your stay? Often offering more space than a traditional hotel room, an apartment comes equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
Listed below are some of the top Calgary apartments:
- Neighborhood: Beltline
- Includes free WiFi, a living room, and a flat-screen TV
- Parking and self-service laundry on site
- Free WiFi, a washer/dryer, and an LCD TV included
- Located in Beltline neighborhood
- Neighborhood: Calgary Chinatown
- Includes free WiFi, a washer/dryer, and a living room
- Access to free parking on site
- Free WiFi, a balcony, and a living room included
- Located in Southwest Calgary neighborhood
- An indoor pool and free parking on site
- In Okotoks
- Includes a living room
When is the Best Time to Visit Calgary?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 46° F and nighttime temperatures average 5° F
- April-June: 71° F is the daytime average and 23° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 73° F and nighttime averages are around 35° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 59° F during the day and 6° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.63 inches in a year
Must See in Calgary
Visitors to Calgary speak highly of its riverfront and entertainment. Enjoy the outdoors at Canada Olympic Park and Devonian Gardens, or simply take in cultural attractions like GRAND and Stephen Avenue. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Calgary Tower and Stampede Park.Calgary is known also for its:
How to Get to Calgary and Around the Area
Fly into Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.), which is located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) away from the heart of the city.
You can walk to nearby metro stations including 3rd Street SW Station, 4th Street SW Station, and 6th Street SW Station. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Calgary University Station or Calgary Heritage Station.