Top Hotels in Kos
Reviewed on Nov. 3, 2019
Reviewed on Sep. 15, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 8, 2020
Top things to do in Kos
Kos Beach Vacation
There's nothing like a Kos vacation to put a bounce in your step. The soothing sounds of rolling surf and the smell of salty sea air are sure to rejuvenate your mind and body. To be near the center of town on your trip to Kos, base yourself around Tigaki Beach (6 miles (9 km) away). If you're intending to stay for a bit, look into our Kos vacation deals. Not only can you save money, you'll also have other beautiful beaches near you to explore, like Paradise Beach and Kefalos Beach. We call that a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Kos
- If your idea of an ideal escape is fresh ocean breezes and strolls along the shore, check out our Kos beach hotels. You'll forget the headaches of daily life at these blissful beachy retreats.
- Kos also has an impressive selection of hotels. OKU Kos - ex Casa Cook Kos and Lango Design Hotel & Spa - Adults Only are popular with visitors and are worth having a look at.
- Be sure to visit our Kos things to do page for some itinerary planning inspiration. With a population of 19,200 in Kos, we're sure there'll be a few locals who'll be happy to give you some extra advice!
- Once you've made some great savings by booking a Kos vacation package, you can splurge on travel experiences. Tigaki Beach, Paradise Beach and Port of Kos are three attractions that should be on your itinerary.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Kos vacation?
Which airports can I fly into for a Kos vacation?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Kos?
What does a vacation booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Kos?
- Highlights of Bodrum - Private Morning Tour
- Christmas Dinner at Karnas Vineyards
- A Breathtaking Pamukkale Day Tour from Bodrum
- The House of the Virgin Mary & Ephesus town tour ;Solo;Group
- Ephesus & House of Virgin Mary Private Tour from Bodrum Port
- A Enthralling 2-Day Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour from Bodrum