Top Hotels in Naxos
Reviewed on Aug. 24, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 6, 2020
Top things to do in Naxos
Semi-private day sailing tour to the small cyclades
Cooking experience in Naxos
Honeymoon private sailing tour with fresh fish & Champagne
Naxos Beach Vacation
There's nothing that can beat a Naxos vacation. Whether you're treating yourself to refreshing cocktails at a local hot spot or reading your favorite book by the ocean's edge, your trip to Naxos is the perfect time to live out your beachy fantasies. Many people will tell you to stay near Plaka Beach, situated just 3 miles (5 km) from the city center. However, you'll also find an excellent range of Naxos vacation packages close to Agios Prokopios Beach and Agios Georgios Beach, two other well-liked nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Naxos
- If fresh ocean breezes and walks along the shoreline are your idea of a dream escape, why not pick one of our Naxos beach hotels? Staying by the water is the perfect antidote to life's little stresses.
- Consider Villa Delona and Montana Villa. These villas might just be perfect for your vacation in Naxos.
- Our Naxos things to do page is an excellent place to discover fun activities around here. Of course, there's nothing better than a little local knowledge. With a population of 7,100 in Naxos, we're sure you'll find a few friendly people willing to pass on some tips.
- Plaka Beach, Agios Prokopios Beach and Port of Naxos are some great attractions that should be on your sightseeing schedule. With our Naxos vacation deals, you'll have more money in your pocket to explore.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Naxos vacation?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Naxos?
What does a vacation booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Naxos?
- Guided stargazing of the night sky and night photos in Paros
- Beautiful Guided Sunset Photo Walk on Paros
- Personalised photoshoot to remember your vacations on Paros!
- Private Session with a Local Photographer in Mykonos
- Vacation Photographer in Mykonos
- Veggie/Vegan/Authentic foodie tasting experience of Paros