Fort Myers Vacation Packages
Top Fort Myers Flight + Hotel Deals
Top Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed on Mar. 6, 2021
Reviewed on Mar. 8, 2021
Reviewed on Mar. 4, 2021
Top things to do in Fort Myers
Fort Myers Beach Vacation
There's nothing more relaxing than a Fort Myers vacation. Whether you're indulging in refreshing cocktails at a local hot spot or reading your favorite magazine by the ocean's edge, your trip to Fort Myers is the time to live out your beachy fantasies. Many stay near Captiva Beach, located just 22 miles (35 km) from the center of town. However, you'll also discover a fantastic range of Fort Myers vacation deals close to Bowman's Beach and Bunche Beach, two other superb nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Fort Myers
- Nothing says vacation more than staying moments from the shoreline. If you're nodding in agreement, check out what's on offer among our Fort Myers beach hotels.
- Private vacation homes are also popular with visitors to these parts. New Latitude and Paradise Bay 3 Bedroom Home are great examples of what you can expect from this style of accommodation.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Fort Myers. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your cash safely in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Fort Myers, population 74,000, is a popular vacation destination for countless reasons. Get some useful tips on our Fort Myers things to do page.
- Save loads of cash on unforgettable experiences with our Fort Myers vacation deals. See Lovers Key State Park, as well as other big-name sights, with the extra dollars in your wallet.