2021 Fort Myers Beach vacation deals
Top Hotels in Fort Myers Beach
Reviewed on Sep. 15, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 24, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 28, 2020
Top things to do in Fort Myers Beach
Fort Myers Beach Beach Vacation
Shake off the stresses of everyday life and let your mind, body and soul completely unwind on your Fort Myers Beach vacation. Few things are more invigorating than the smell of fresh salt air and the sound of waves hitting the shore. Plan your trip to Fort Myers Beach the easy way by booking one of our Fort Myers Beach vacation packages. Many travelers opt to spend their nights close to Bunche Beach, a must-see only 2 miles (3 km) from the downtown area.
Things You Should Know About Fort Myers Beach
- If you'd love to stay right near the water, see what's available at these Fort Myers Beach beach hotels. You're sure to find something that suits your style.
- Condos are also popular with visitors to the area. Gullwing #1002 3br Beachfront W/ 180 View 3 Bedroom Condo and Eden House Ph4 2 Bedroom Condo are perfect examples of what you can expect from this accommodation style.
- Alternatively, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Fort Myers Beach look after all the finer details. That means more time for you to get on with the pressing task of unwinding and relaxing.
- Eager to know what Fort Myers Beach has to offer? You can't beat local knowledge. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with a few of the 7,000 people who call this place home. Check out our handy Fort Myers Beach things to do page, too.
- Lovers Key State Park is one major sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other great ideas to add to your itinerary, look up our Fort Myers Beach vacation deals.