- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Polar Circus
- 64 min drive
- The Weeping Wall
- 77 min drive
- Panther Falls
- 81 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
David Thompson Resort Hotel is located in Cline River. Local points of interest include Jasper National Park.
- Icefields Parkway - 37 min drive
- Polar Circus - 64 min drive
- The Weeping Wall - 77 min drive
- Panther Falls - 81 min drive
- Parker Ridge Trailhead - 85 min drive
About this property
David Thompson Resort Hotel
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per pet, per night.
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
We should mention
Breakfast was not that great there were no options for breakfast would of been nice for a better selection