Lovely and clean boat, a unique experience. Only stayed one night but would return. I did not sleep well as the seagulls were going all night - bring earplugs!!!
- SS Great Britain
- 5 min walk
- We The Curious
- 14 min walk
- Little Victories
- 3 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- SS Great Britain - 5 min walk
- Queen Square - 9 min walk
- Bristol Hippodrome Theatre - 13 min walk
- We The Curious - 14 min walk
- Bristol Cathedral - 14 min walk
- Bristol Bedminster Station - 16 min walk
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Little Victories — 3 min walk
- Box-E — 3 min walk
- The Orchard Inn — 7 min walk
- Mud Dock — 8 min walk
- The Ostrich Inn — 8 min walk
About this property
Kyle Blue Bristol - Luxury Hostel Boat
This hostel features free WiFi in public areas. All 8 rooms feature kitchens with fridges, ovens, hobs and microwaves. Other amenities available to guests include complimentary wireless Internet access, separate dining areas and separate sitting areas. Bathrooms are shared.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Separate dining area
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
Location is big plus Sunset is wonderful & friendly staff