Find a Bed and Breakfast in Brantford from CA $79
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Brantford
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Brantford
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Brantford Conference Centre
Reviewed on Jan. 19, 2021
Home2 Suites by Hilton Brantford
Reviewed on Dec. 12, 2020
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Brantford and Conference Centre
Reviewed on Dec. 14, 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Brantford?
Whether you're on a family vacation and want a small, cozy place to stay, or you're traveling solo and hoping to meet fellow tourists, a B&B can be a good choice for many different types of travelers. Though it might be challenging to find B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 139 accommodations and 19 B&Bs in the larger area. Hoping to play some golf on your trip? You might stop by Arrowdale Municipal Golf Course or Northridge Municipal Golf Course and Learning Centre while you're in Brantford.
B&Bs Near Brantford
Every B&B has its own unique feel— whether it’s a garden for guests to admire or a sunlit breakfast nook to enjoy your morning cup of coffee, the small details are what make bed and breakfasts the perfect escape. Below are some well-liked B&Bs in the surrounding area:
Serenity Ranch Bed & Breakfast: 3.5 stars, 5 rooms
- 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the downtown core
- Full breakfast
- Individually decorated rooms
Homestead House Bed & Breakfast: 4 stars, 3 rooms
- Situated 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city center
- Full breakfast
Little Paris Bed and Breakfast: 3 stars, 2 rooms
- Located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city's core
- English breakfast
- Deep soaking tub
How to Pack for the Weather in Brantford
If you're trying to figure out the optimal time to travel to Brantford, we've gathered some relevant weather stats to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.30 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average 14° F
- April-June: 78° F is the daytime average and 30° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 47° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 19° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Brantford
When you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Bell Memorial Park and Earl Haig Family Fun Park are some notable spots. You might put Sanderson Centre for the Performing Arts and OLG Casino Brantford on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Brantford for its:
- Live music
Transportation Options In and Around Brantford
Fly into Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.), which is located 17.1 mi (27.5 km) away. You can also search for flights into Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.), which is 22.7 mi (36.5 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.