Search Motels in Boston from CA $85
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Boston
Reviewed on Mar. 19, 2020
Other property types in Boston
Hyatt Regency Boston
Reviewed on Oct. 20, 2020
Boston Park Plaza
Reviewed on Oct. 16, 2020
Archer Hotel Boston/Burlington
Reviewed on Oct. 23, 2020
Boston Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 12 affordable motels in Boston among more than 1247 lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy all that Boston has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Boston City Hall, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, and Massachusetts State House.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was invented in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often just a story or two, motel properties usually have outdoor access to guestrooms from the parking lot.
Listed below are some of our customers’ favorite Boston motels to select from:
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Boston University and Kenmore Square.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Free WiFi and a conference center are available during your stay, along with room amenities like an LCD TV.
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of The Freedom Trail and TD Garden.
- Enjoy access to the business center, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Salem Witch Museum and Salem Witch Trials Memorial.
- It's located within a 20-minute drive of Salem Witch Museum and Witch House.
- A restaurant along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Salem Witch Museum and Witch House.
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in BostonCheck out the college campus and notable monuments while you're sightseeing in this vibrant area. Those who've visited Boston love the theater scene and museums.
Here are some popular places:
- Boston City Hall
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- Massachusetts State House
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Boston Common
- Boston Public Garden
- Walden Pond
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- New England Aquarium
- Franklin Park Zoo
- F1 Boston
Boston is also known for its:
- Historical sites
Best Time to Visit BostonDetermine the optimal time to visit Boston by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 41° F and nighttime temperatures average 22° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 36° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 52° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 24° F at night
- Average rainfall is 39.41 inches in a year
How to Get to Boston and Around the Area
|Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)||Airport||2.2 mi (3.5 km)|
|Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial)||Airport||13.3 mi (21.5 km)|
|Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field)||Airport||13.6 mi (21.9 km)|
|Government Center Station||Metro Station||0.1 mi (0.1 km)|
|State St. Station||Metro Station||0.1 mi (0.2 km)|
|Bowdoin Station||Metro Station||0.2 mi (0.3 km)|
|Boston North Station||Train Station||0.4 mi (0.7 km)|
|Boston South Station||Train Station||0.5 mi (0.8 km)|
|Boston-Back Bay Station||Train Station||1.2 mi (1.9 km)|