Hotels in Beacon Hill, Boston from CA $322
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Beacon Hill hotels and places to stay
Reviewed on Sep. 4, 2019
Reviewed on Mar. 7, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 26, 2019
Reviewed on Aug. 27, 2019
Reviewed on Aug. 28, 2019
Reviewed on Jun. 12, 2019
Visiting Beacon Hill in Boston
Beacon Hill is a historic neighborhood that travelers like for its bars and restaurants. You might plan a visit to Massachusetts State House while you're in town. When you want to kick up your feet after a day of exploring the sights, you can choose from 18 hotels and other accommodations and in Beacon Hill.
Staying in Boston's Beacon Hill Neighborhood
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighborhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Charles Street Inn: Bed & breakfast, 6-minute walk from Boston Public Garden.
- Fifteen Beacon: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness center, and bar, steps from Massachusetts State House. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Beacon Hill Hotel & Bistro: 3-star hotel with a restaurant, bar, and a rooftop terrace, steps from Boston Public Garden. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and walkable location.
Beacon Hill might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodations to consider in Boston. West End is a neighborhood known for its ample dining options, fantastic nightlife, and sporting events. With 19 hotels and other accommodations, these are some of our travelers' favorites:
- The Liberty, a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston: 5-star hotel with 2 restaurants, a nightclub, and a fitness center, 11-minute walk from Boston Public Garden. Our guests enjoy the hotel's central location and breakfast.
- Kimpton Onyx Hotel: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness center, and bar, steps from TD Garden. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- The Boxer: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness center, and bar, steps from TD Garden. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Sightseeing Around Beacon Hill in Boston
Nichols House Museum, Boston African American National Historic Site, and King's Chapel are some of the notable landmarks to see while you're in Beacon Hill. Massachusetts State House and Museum of African American History are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighborhood.
While you're here, you’ll likely want to explore the area, and nearby neighborhood West End has top sights including TD Garden and Museum of Science. While you're in Boston, you may also want to think about a visit to Harrison Gray Otis House.
Getting Around Beacon Hill and Boston
Ready to get out and explore the city? Charles-MGH Station is the closest metro station.