- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Hynes Convention Center
- 4 min walk
- Newbury Street
- 4 min walk
- Cheesecake Factory
- 2 min walk
- Il Mondo II
- 3 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Connected to the convention centre, Sheraton Boston, a Marriott Hotel is in Boston's Back Bay neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Boston Harbor and Boston Marathon Finish Line are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Fenway Park or TD Garden. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Hynes Convention Center - 4 min walk
- Newbury Street - 4 min walk
- Copley Place - 8 min walk
- Copley Square - 11 min walk
- Northeastern University - 13 min walk
- Prudential Station - 3 min walk
- Boston-Back Bay Station - 11 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 16 min drive
- MARKET — 1 min walk
- SideBar — 1 min walk
- Cheesecake Factory - 2 min walk
- Il Mondo II - 3 min walk
- Dunkin Donuts - 3 min walk
About this property
Sheraton Boston, a Marriott Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 22 and USD 29 for adults, and USD 12 and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 42.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0015110350. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities