Overview of St. Paul Lodge
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds, Kitchenette
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds, Kitchenette
About this area
St. Paul Lodge is located in St. Paul. Local points of interest include World's First UFO Landing Pad, St. Paul Golf Club, and St. Paul Historical Museum. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- World's First UFO Landing Pad - 1 min walk
- St. Paul Golf Club - 2 min drive
- St. Paul Historical Museum - 6 min drive
- A.G. Ross Arena - 27 min drive
- Elk Point Golf & Country Club - 30 min drive
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 150 min drive
About this property
St. Paul Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
While I was a little worried by the outside you can’t judge a book by its cover. The room was spacious with lots of room to move around the 2 queen beds. A full kitchenette, table and chairs, dresser, and a better shower head than in my own house!