Search Motels in Armstrong from CA $51
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Armstrong
Reviewed on Aug. 20, 2018
The Maple Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed on Aug. 19, 2019
Sparkling Hill Wellness Resort and Spa
Reviewed on Dec. 9, 2020
Armstrong Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Salmon Arm area, you'll find 14 inexpensive motels among more than 98 hotels and other accommodations. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash for your trip.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Armstrong. In the area, favorite places to visit include Silver Star Mountain Resort.
Fun fact: Motels in the U.S. boomed at the end of the 1940s when cars became more popular along with road trip vacations, peaking in the 1960s with over 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel property, you'll often have access to your room from an outside corridor overlooking the parking lot.
Below you'll find some of our customers’ favorite motels to choose from in the larger area:
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- A restaurant along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Armstrong is 17.1 mi (27.5 km) away
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the heart of Armstrong
- Central Armstrong is 18 mi (29 km) away
- A business center along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the heart of Armstrong
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in Armstrong
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Columbia Mountains
- Swan Lake
- Polson Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Village Cheese Company
- Davison Orchards Country Village
- Salmon Arm Water Slides
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Caravan Farm Theatre
- Armstrong Spallumcheen Museum and Art Gallery
- Edge of the Earth Vineyards
Armstrong is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit ArmstrongDecide when you'd like to visit Armstrong by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 50° F and nighttime temperatures average 13° F
- April-June: 78° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 39° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 17° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.43 inches in a year
How to Get to Armstrong and Around the Area
|Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.)||Airport||34.6 mi (55.7 km)|
|Kamloops, BC (YKA)||Airport||54.5 mi (87.7 km)|