Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Vernon from CA $39
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Vernon Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct. 19, 2020
Vernon Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Vernon and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 13 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites - Vernon is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's WiFi and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Okanagan Valley Rentals at Strand Lakeside Resort. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and in-room kitchens.
- Dogs can join their owners at Predator Ridge Resort. This resort offers guests in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star resort's breakfast and comfy beds.
Planning Your Trip to Vernon
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- April-June: the average is 78°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Vernon is 0.43 inches
Exploring Vernon with Your Pet
Known for its university life, Vernon has lots to offer visitors including its parks and wineries. See the local sights and visit Polson Park and Village Green Centre. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Planet Bee Honey Farm and Hillview Golf. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Total Pet, Seahorse Bay Aquatics, or A J's Pets & Things.