Find a Bed and Breakfast in Armstrong from CA $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Armstrong
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Armstrong
Reviewed on Aug. 20, 2018
The Maple Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed on Aug. 19, 2019
Riviera Plaza & Conference Center Vernon British Columbia
Reviewed on Dec. 2, 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Armstrong?
Whether you're on a family vacation and want a small, cozy place to stay, or you're a solo traveler hoping to get some local recommendations, a B&B can be a good choice for many different types of travelers. Though it might be challenging to find B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 98 accommodations and 4 B&Bs in the surrounding area. When you want to venture out to explore Armstrong, consider browsing the exhibits at Armstrong Spallumcheen Museum and Art Gallery.
B&Bs Near Armstrong
Every B&B has its own unique feel— whether it’s a garden for guests to admire or a beautiful breakfast room, the small details are what make bed and breakfasts a home away from home. Below are some B&Bs in the surrounding area:
The Maple Bed & Breakfast: 2.5 stars, 3 rooms
- 3.1 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Armstrong
The Inn at the Ninth Hole Bed and Breakfast: 4 stars, 6 rooms
- 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the downtown core
- Full breakfast
- Individually decorated rooms
OKeefe's Landing Bed & Breakfast: 3 stars, 2 rooms
- Situated 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the city center
- Full breakfast
- Deep soaking tub
How to Pack for the Weather in Armstrong
If you're curious about the best time to visit Armstrong, we've compiled some relevant weather stats to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 0.43 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 50° F and nighttime temperatures average 13° F
- April-June: 78° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 39° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 17° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Armstrong
When you want to explore some cultural attractions on your trip, Caravan Farm Theatre and Armstrong Spallumcheen Museum and Art Gallery are worthy sites to check out. You might put Columbia Mountains and Village Cheese Company on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Armstrong for its:
Transportation Options In and Around Armstrong
Fly into Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.), which is located 34.6 mi (55.7 km) away from the city center. You can also search for flights into Kamloops, BC (YKA), which is 54.5 mi (87.7 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.