Search Resort Hotels in Vernon from CA $259
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Vernon
Other property types in Vernon
Holiday Inn Express And Suites - Vernon
Reviewed on Oct. 12, 2020
Riviera Village Green Hotel Complex
Reviewed on Oct. 19, 2020
Best Western Pacific Inn
Reviewed on Sep. 7, 2020
Resorts in Vernon
Longing for a relaxing getaway? You deserve all the comforts and luxuries of a resort, where you can find everything you need for your vacation—from tasty food and drink options to activities and entertainment. Browse the resort options in Vernon and discover the one that's best for you, whether you picture yourself kicking back in a suite with stunning views or hitting the golf course for an afternoon game.
Our highest-rated Vernon resorts:
Outback Lakeside Vacation Homes - Beach property rated 4 stars
- Features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, and 4 spa tubs
Predator Ridge Resort - Golf resort rated 3.5 stars
- Offers 2 restaurants
- Has a golf course, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub
- Enjoy the spa tub
What Can I Do in Vernon?
Travelers enjoy exploring the natural parks and gardens that make Vernon's natural setting distinct. Grab your golf clubs for a game at Predator Ridge Golf Resort and Hillview Golf, or take the whole family to Davison Orchards Country Village and Planet Bee Honey Farm. Additional attractions in the area include Village Green Centre and Okanagan Lake.
Travelers also like Vernon for its:
- University life
- Bird watching
When Should I Visit Vernon?
Here's a summary of the typical weather to help you pick trip dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 50° F and nighttime temperatures average 13° F
- April-June: 78° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 39° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 17° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.43 inches in a year
How to Get to Vernon and Around the Area
|Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.)||Airport||22.1 mi (35.6 km)|