Find a Bed and Breakfast in Ancaster from CA $74
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Ancaster
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Ancaster
The Barracks Inn
Reviewed on Jan. 2, 2021
Welcome to Town Flats Ancaster
Sandman Hotel Oakville
Reviewed on Jan. 11, 2021
B&Bs and More in Ancaster
If you're looking for something a little different than your standard hotel, a bed and breakfast could be the perfect alternative for your getaway. Though you might not find any B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 56 lodging options and 4 B&Bs in the area. If your ideal vacation to Ancaster includes spending lots of time outside, Fieldcote Memorial Park & Museum is a good spot to enjoy the scenery.
Weather in Ancaster
Weather can be a big factor while planning your trip, so you can check out this information to help you decide when to visit Ancaster:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 0.94 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 46° F and nighttime temperatures average 14° F
- April-June: 79° F is the daytime average and 28° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 17° F at night
Things to See and Do in Ancaster
If cultural attractions are high on your list, Fieldcote Memorial Park & Museum and Creations Art Gallery are spots to check out. You might check out Lake Huron if you have time to see more of the area.
Ancaster is also known for its:
- Historical sites
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Ancaster?
Fly into Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.), which is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.), which is 26.6 mi (42.8 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.