- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Howard Johnson Hotel by Wyndham Victoria
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking (Efficiency)
Deluxe Studio Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking (Efficiency)
Studio Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking (Efficiency)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Efficiency)
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking (1 King and 1 Queen)
Comfort Studio Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking (2 Queen Beds)
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking (2 Queen Bed)
Family Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Victoria, Howard Johnson Hotel by Wyndham Victoria is in the city centre and by the ocean. Travellers looking for local activities can try Victoria Harbour and Victoria Fisherman's Wharf, while those looking to experience a bit of culture can stop by Royal BC Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails and other activities like whale watching. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Government Street - 11 min walk
- MayFair Shopping Centre - 14 min walk
- Chinatown - 3 min drive
- Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre - 3 min drive
- Victoria Fisherman's Wharf - 7 min drive
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Tim Hortons - 5 min walk
- Subway - 5 min walk
- Sol Foods - 7 min walk
- Hecklers Bar & Grill - 7 min walk
- Crows - 8 min walk
About this property
Howard Johnson Hotel by Wyndham Victoria
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 53 per person (roundtrip)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Generally good. The bed was comfortable and the wifi worked well. Housekeeping each day forgot to replace the coffee cups and coffee and tea. There is nowhere to plug in electronic devices as all of the outlets were in use. I would recommend attaching a power bar to the computer desk or putting in desk lamps that have power outlets in their base as well as usb ports. This may sound like a lot of complaining, but it is not really. We enjoyed out stay and would recommend this hotel.