Overview of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Milton
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Wheelchair)
About this area
Located in Milton, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Milton is near the airport. Glen Eden Ski and Snowboard Centre and Mountsberg Conveservation Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kelso Conservation Area and Hilton Falls. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Mohawk Racetrack or Erin Mills Twin Arenas.
- Glen Eden Ski and Snowboard Centre - 7 min drive
- Hilton Falls - 8 min drive
- Kelso Conservation Area - 9 min drive
- Crawford Lake Conservation Area - 12 min drive
- Rattlesnake Point - 17 min drive
- Milton Station - 9 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 27 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Milton
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector and window guards.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
The manager is not accessible. We have attempted to reach him multiple times. We left a day and a half early due to a family emergency and he has not approved our refund. 2 rooms for 1 day. We are owed over $250 dollars.