Search Apartment Rentals in Smiths Falls
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Smiths Falls
Reviewed on Oct. 5, 2020
Other property types in Smiths Falls
Comfort Inn Brockville
Reviewed on Oct. 8, 2020
Days Inn by Wyndham Brockville
Reviewed on Jun. 2, 2020
The Grand Hotel
Reviewed on Oct. 15, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Smiths Falls
There are 42 lodging accommodations in Smiths Falls, including a selection of apartments. Take time to enjoy the waterfalls and riverfront in this family-friendly area.
Are you thinking about an apartment instead of a traditional hotel? Apartments are a good option for solo travelers who want to live like locals, but also for families who want the conveniences of home.
When is the Best Time to Visit Smiths Falls?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average 3° F
- April-June: 79° F is the daytime average and 27° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 81° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and 9° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.26 inches in a year
Must See in Smiths Falls
Smiths Falls is known for its waterfalls and riverfront. Enjoy the outdoors at Rideau Canal Visitor Information Center and Stewart Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like Rideau Canal Museum and Railway Museum of Eastern Ontario. Carleton Place Town Hall and 1000 Islands Mall are other places to visit while you're in town.Smiths Falls is also recognized for its:
- Horseback riding
- Historical sites
How to Get to Smiths Falls and Around the Area
Fly into Ogdensburg, NY (OGS-Ogdensburg Intl.), which is located 30.5 mi (49.1 km) away. You can also search for flights into Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.), which is 34 mi (54.7 km) away.
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Smiths Falls Station or Brockville Station.