Search Apartment Rentals in Ottawa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Ottawa
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar. 22, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 19, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 16, 2020
Reviewed on Mar. 14, 2020
Reviewed on Feb. 15, 2021
Reviewed on Feb. 2, 2021
Other property types in Ottawa
Fairmont Chateau Laurier
Reviewed on Feb. 28, 2021
Sandman Signature Ottawa Airport Hotel
Reviewed on Feb. 22, 2021
Andaz Ottawa Byward Market - a concept by Hyatt
Reviewed on Mar. 1, 2021
Staying in an Apartment in Ottawa
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Ottawa with 284 hotels and other accommodations to choose from, including 53 apartments. Seek out the great live music and acclaimed art scene in this walkable area. Supreme Court of Canada and Parliament Hill are popular places to discover.
Why would you choose an apartment over a traditional hotel room? An apartment comes equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals, and is often more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
Here are some of the more popular Ottawa apartments:
- Neighborhood: Ottawa Division
- Includes free WiFi, an MP3 dock, and a soaking tub
- A restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center on site
- Free WiFi and cable TV included
- Located in Hull neighborhood
- Parking and self-service laundry on site
- Neighborhood: Sandy Hill
- Includes free WiFi, a washer/dryer, and a living room
- An indoor pool and a fitness center on site
- Free WiFi, a washer/dryer, and a living room included
- Located in Ottawa Division neighborhood
- Access to self-service laundry on site
- Neighborhood: Hull
- Includes free WiFi, a balcony, and a washer/dryer
- A fitness center and parking on site
When is the Best Time to Visit Ottawa?
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your vacation, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 44° F and nighttime temperatures average 4° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 27° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 8° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.34 inches in a year
Things to Do in Ottawa
Ottawa is well regarded for its riverfront and shops. Enjoy the outdoors at Confederation Park and Garden of the Provinces and Territories, or simply take in cultural attractions like National Gallery of Canada and Canadian Museum of History. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Supreme Court of Canada and Parliament Hill.Ottawa is also recognized for its:
- Jogging trails
- Live music
How to Get to Ottawa and Around the Area
Fly into Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.), which is located 6.9 mi (11.1 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Ogdensburg, NY (OGS-Ogdensburg Intl.), which is 52.1 mi (83.9 km) away.
Walk to nearby metro stations like Bayview Station, Carling Station, and Carleton Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Ottawa Station, Ottawa Fallowfield Station, or Casselman Station.