- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Sechelt, BC (YHS-Sunshine Coast Regional)
- 6 min drive
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- 109 min drive
- English Bay Beach
- 115 min drive
- Stanley Park
- 116 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Bella Beach Inn is located in Sechelt. Local points of interest include Sargeant Bay Provincial Park and Langdale Ferry Terminal.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge - 109 min drive
- Robson Street - 114 min drive
- English Bay Beach - 115 min drive
- Stanley Park - 116 min drive
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 116 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 145 min drive
About this property
Bella Beach Inn
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Bella Beach Inn Sechelt
- Bella Beach Inn
- Bella Beach Sechelt
- Bella Beach
- Bella Beach Hotel Sechelt
- Bella Beach Inn Sechelt, Sunshine Coast
Close to beach
Pleasant, quiet. Nice to be across from Davis Bay - it's quaint.
Pros: Close to beach.
Cons: The motel needs an upgrade, they don't even have a computerized book-in system, so that process is slow. Resturant was closed, being worked on.
Location: Very lovely sunshine shine coast - great area to visit.