Search Resort Hotels in Picton from CA $209
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Picton
Other property types in Picton
Picton Harbour Inn
Reviewed on Nov. 23, 2020
The Waring House
Reviewed on Oct. 23, 2020
isaiah tubbs Resort and Conference Centre
Reviewed on Sep. 28, 2020
Resorts in Picton
You deserve some time off, and a resort is the ideal place to treat yourself to the services and amenities you need for a relaxing time in Picton. One of the comfortable resort hotels in the area might be just what you're searching for, whether you want an amazing pool, blissful spa treatments, or fun activities to try.
Our highest-rated Picton resort:
- Features a private beach, a beach bar, and a seasonal outdoor pool
- 2 restaurants on site
What Can I Do in Picton?
Travelers like the food and drink options in Picton, and have good things to say about its dining options and bars. Grab your golf clubs for a game at Picton Golf and Country Club, or bring the kids to PRZ Paintball for some family fun. For more to see in the area, you can spend time at Sandbanks Provincial Park or Macaulay Mountain Conservation Area.
Travelers also like Picton for its:
When Should I Visit Picton?
Here's a summary of the seasonal weather to help with deciding travel dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average 10° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 28° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 79° F and nighttime averages are around 45° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 13° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.06 inches in a year
How to Get to Picton and Around the Area
|Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers)||Airport||34.2 mi (55.1 km)|