Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Picton
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Picton Pet-friendly Hotels
Picton Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Picton and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 2 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Review this popular Picton accommodation that is enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Merland Park Cottages is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a seasonal outdoor pool and in-room kitchens. Guests enjoy this 2.5-star cottage's family friendliness and central location.
Planning Your Trip to Picton
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- April-June: the average is 76°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Picton is 1.06 inches
Exploring Picton with Your Pet
Known for its port, Picton has lots to offer visitors including its wineries and gardens. See the local sights and visit Quinte's Isle - Prince Edward County and PRZ Paintball. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Macaulay Mountain Conservation Area and Caddy Shack Mini Golf. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Valu or The Big White Dog.