- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- New York University
- 4 min drive
- Madison Square Garden
- 4 min drive
- 2 min walk
- Bubby's High Line
- 3 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in New York's Greenwich Village neighbourhood, The Jane Hotel is in the city centre and on a river. Broadway and Gershwin Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Chelsea Piers and Central Park Zoo. Consider St. James Theatre for a night out, and don't miss American Dream Meadowlands, a top local attraction.
- 5th Avenue - 18 min walk
- New York University - 4 min drive
- Madison Square Garden - 4 min drive
- Macy's - 5 min drive
- Empire State Building - 5 min drive
- New York Christopher St. Station - 11 min walk
- 8 Av. Station (W 14th St.) - 9 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Barbuto - 2 min walk
- Bubby's High Line - 3 min walk
- High Street on Hudson - 5 min walk
- Perry St - 5 min walk
- Pastis - 5 min walk
About this property
The Jane Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Jane Hotel New York
- Jane Hotel
- Jane New York
- The Jane Hotel New York City
- Jane Hotel New York City
- Jane New York City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I loved the tiny room - it's all I needed. I also liked the antique room features (like the Hoffman steam air vent and the