Top all-inclusive deals in Montego Bay
Top flight + hotel deals in Montego Bay
2021 Montego Bay vacation deals
Best lodging options near Montego Bay
Reviewed on Oct. 20, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 11, 2020
Montego Bay Beach Vacation
It's time to slow things right down and enjoy a cocktail by the sea on a Montego Bay vacation. Pretty coastal vistas are waiting for you on a trip to Montego Bay — Turtle Beach (53 miles (85 km) away) is the perfect example. It's a great idea to stay in a hotel close by. If you want other options, a lot of sightseers also take advantage of Montego Bay vacation packages close to James Bond Beach and Mahogany Beach.
Things You Should Know About Montego Bay
- Listening to the soothing sounds of lapping waves is one of life's small pleasures. See what's available among our Montego Bay beach hotels and get ready to relax.
- Villas are also popular with travelers to these parts. Silent Waters Villa and Endless Summer - Montego Bay 6BR are great examples of what you can expect from this type of accommodation.
- Not a fan of constantly pulling your wallet out during your vacation? We hear you. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Montego Bay are the ideal solution.
- Montego Bay, population 82,900, is a great place to visit for so many reasons. Discover some useful tips on our Montego Bay things to do page.
- Save big on experiences by booking our Montego Bay vacation deals. With major attractions like Dunn's River Falls to explore, this popular destination will keep you on the go.
Top Pre-Packaged Vacations & All Inclusive Resorts in Montego Bay
The spirit of Jamaica lives in Montego Bay. Situated on the island’s northwestern coast, this much-loved Caribbean destination is a blur of lush greenery, sugary beaches and vibrant personalities. Beach-goers laze on the sand. Spring-breakers revel in the neon clubs. Locals stroll the downtown streets, and the area’s top family resorts offer a sweet respite from the thrum of urban life. If you need to unwind and find your inner-irie, Montego Bay vacations are the best ways to do it.
Start with Gloucester Avenue. Often referred to as the Hip Strip, this MoBay mainstay is a great place to sneak your first peek at the city’s vivid atmosphere. You’ll find the largest cluster of restaurants, bars and boutiques located along this beachfront boulevard, and many Montego Bay all inclusive resorts call the area home. Don’t worry, Mom and Dad; though Gloucester Avenue is known for its bustling after-hours scene, the go-carts, pedal boats and Aquasol Theme Park are just as fun for kids as they are for adults. Plus, it’s not tough to plan cheap vacations at one of the family hotels located on nearby Doctor’s Cave Beach.
Of course, there’s more to MoBay than the bustling Hip Strip. If you’re looking for an experience that goes beyond the standard Montego Bay vacation packages, spend an afternoon wandering through Sam Sharpe Square and its surrounding downtown avenues. Though the weathered Georgian architecture and understated restaurants aren’t typical of a tourist destination, the area offers a glimpse of the city at its most residential. Take the time to browse the shops and chat with the unwaveringly friendly locals, and you’ll see the real MoBay in action.
The city is also a paradise for sports enthusiasts, and several Montego Bay all inclusive deals let you access the top golf courses, yachting spots and snorkeling sites. Cornwall Beach is especially good for swimming and kiteboarding, and divers will love the underwater formations of the ominously named Widowmaker’s Cave. Whether you’re basking in the effervescent atmosphere of Sam Sharpe Square or catching a few rays on Doctor’s Cave, Montego Bay, Jamaica all inclusive vacations let you discover the heart of this spirited country.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Montego Bay vacation?
Which airports can I fly into for a Montego Bay vacation?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Montego Bay?
What does a vacation booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Montego Bay?
- Negril Sunset Catamaran & Ricks Cafe Cruise
- Negril Morning Catamaran & Reef Snorkeling Cruise
- Famous Jerk Chicken & Red Stripe Spot in Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Dunn’s River Falls Tour From Montego Bay
- Dunn’s River Falls & Ocho Rios Tour
- Dunn’s River Falls & Ocho Rios Highlights Tour