Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Los Alamos, NM from CA $108
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Los Alamos Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Los Alamos Pet-friendly Hotels
Los Alamos Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Los Alamos with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 4 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Read about the most popular Los Alamos hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Los Alamos is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and location.
- Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Los Alamos. This hotel offers an indoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Motel 6 Los Alamos. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and TVs.
Planning Your Trip to Los Alamos
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- April-June: the average is 81°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Los Alamos is 18.86 inches
Exploring Los Alamos with Your Pet
Known for its hiking trails and museums, Los Alamos has lots to offer visitors including its mountains, natural beauty, and hockey. See the local sights and visit Bradbury Science Museum and Los Alamos Historical Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Karen Wray Fine Art Gallery and Pajarito Ski Mountain. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Pangaea.