Search Apartment Rentals in Kalispell
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Kalispell
Reviewed on Nov. 11, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 1, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep. 7, 2020
Other property types in Kalispell
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kalispell, MT - Glacier Lodge
Reviewed on Nov. 30, 2020
Red Lion Hotel Kalispell
Reviewed on Nov. 8, 2020
FairBridge Inn, Suites & Outlaw Conference Center Kalispell
Reviewed on Sep. 28, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Kalispell
There are 101 lodging accommodations in Kalispell, including a selection of apartments. Take time to enjoy the area's beautiful parks and stunning glacier views. Make time to visit the region's top attractions such as Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort.
Are you thinking about apartments over traditional hotel rooms? Apartments are a good option for couples who want a more local feel, but also for families wanting the conveniences of home.
When is the Best Time to Visit Kalispell?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your vacation, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 51° F and nighttime temperatures average 15° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 33° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 14° F at night
- Average rainfall is 17.01 inches in a year
Must See in Kalispell
Travelers appreciate Kalispell for its parks and glaciers. Enjoy the outdoors at Lone Pine State Park and Foys Lake, or simply take in cultural attractions like Museum at Central School and Hockaday Museum of Art. While in town, Majestic Valley Arena and Flathead National Forest are other places worth a visit.Kalispell is also recognized for its:
How to Get to Kalispell and Around the Area
Fly into Kalispell, MT (FCA-Glacier Park Intl.), which is located 8.2 mi (13.1 km) away from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.