Find a Bed and Breakfast in Kalispell from CA $66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Kalispell
Reviewed on Jul. 30, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 6, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul. 29, 2019
Other property types in Kalispell
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kalispell, MT - Glacier Lodge
Reviewed on Oct. 29, 2020
Red Lion Hotel Kalispell
Reviewed on Nov. 8, 2020
FairBridge Inn, Suites & Outlaw Conference Center Kalispell
Reviewed on Sep. 28, 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Kalispell?
Whether you're traveling with your family and want a friendly place to stay, or you're traveling solo and hoping to get some local recommendations, a B&B might be the right choice for your trip. You'll find 101 accommodations and 4 B&Bs for your trip to Kalispell. When you want to explore the surroundings in Kalispell, Museum at Central School and Hockaday Museum of Art are a couple notable museums worth checking out.
How to Pack for the Weather in Kalispell
If you're wondering about the best time to visit Kalispell, we've gathered some relevant weather stats to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 17.01 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 51° F and nighttime temperatures average 15° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 33° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 14° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Kalispell
Travelers enjoy Kalispell for its array of dining options and major shopping area. When you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Lone Pine State Park and Foys Lake are some notable spots. You might put Majestic Valley Arena and Flathead National Forest on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Kalispell for its:
- Mountain views
Transportation Options In and Around Kalispell
Fly into Kalispell, MT (FCA-Glacier Park Intl.), which is located 8.2 mi (13.1 km) away from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.