Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Kalispell, MT from CA $54
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Kalispell Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Kalispell Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec. 3, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 28, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 28, 2020
Kalispell Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Kalispell? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 16 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Americas Best Value Inn Kalispell is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at La Quinta Inn & Suites Kalispell. This motel offers an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star motel's property condition and quiet guestrooms.
- Dogs can join their owners at Holiday Inn Express Kalispell. This hotel offers guests an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and proximity to shopping.
Planning Your Trip to Kalispell
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- April-June: the average is 76°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 33°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kalispell is 17.01 inches
Exploring Kalispell with Your Pet
Known for its natural beauty and mountains, Kalispell has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Museum at Central School and Hockaday Museum of Art. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Conrad Mansion Museum and Woodland Water Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Aquarium Shop, Animals Naturally, or Glacier K9 Resort & Spa.