Search Motels in Kalispell from CA $58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Kalispell
Other property types in Kalispell
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kalispell, MT - Glacier Lodge
Reviewed on Oct. 29, 2020
Red Lion Hotel Kalispell
Reviewed on Nov. 8, 2020
FairBridge Inn, Suites & Outlaw Conference Center Kalispell
Reviewed on Sep. 28, 2020
Kalispell Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from more than 101 hotels and other lodging choices in Kalispell, though there are only 4 low-priced motels. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Kalispell. In the area, favorite places to visit include Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort.
Fun fact: Motels became more prevalent in the U.S. after World War II with the popularity of car travel and road trips, peaking in the mid-1960s with more than 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel property, you'll usually access your room directly from the parking lot.
Below are a few of our customers' best-rated Kalispell motels to select from:
- If driving, you'll be within 17 minutes of Flathead Lake.
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- An outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
- You'll be located within 14 minutes of Flathead Lake by car.
- Enjoy access to the fitness center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- If driving, you'll be within 16 minutes of Flathead Lake.
- You'll be located within 17 minutes of Flathead Lake by car.
- An indoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
Things to Do in KalispellWhile you're sightseeing in the area, be sure to enjoy its beautiful parks and stunning glacier views. Visitors to Kalispell speak highly of its shops and restaurants.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Lone Pine State Park
- Foys Lake
- Lake Blaine
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Woodland Water Park
- Big Sky Waterpark
- House of Mystery and Montana Vortex
Some landmarks to see in the area include:
- Conrad Mansion Museum
- Frank Lloyd Wright Building
- First Baptist Church
Kalispell is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit KalispellDecide when you'd like to visit Kalispell by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 51° F and nighttime temperatures average 15° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 33° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 14° F at night
- Average rainfall is 17.01 inches in a year
How to Get to Kalispell and Around the Area
|Kalispell, MT (FCA-Glacier Park Intl.)||Airport||8.2 mi (13.1 km)|