Search Motels in Whitefish from CA $57
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Whitefish
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Whitefish
The Firebrand Hotel
Reviewed on Nov. 24, 2020
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kalispell, MT - Glacier Lodge
Reviewed on Nov. 30, 2020
Lodge at Whitefish Lake
Reviewed on Dec. 4, 2020
Whitefish Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from 14 inexpensive motels in Whitefish among more than 867 hotels and other lodging choices. These less expensive accommodations can help you save some cash when compared with traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
When you save on your room price, you can make the most of what Whitefish has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, and Flathead Lake.
Fun fact: In the U.S., motels boomed after World War II with the popularity of car travel and road trips, peaking in the 1960s with over 60,000 properties. With a stay at a motel, you'll often have access to your room directly from the parking lot.
Below are a few of Expedia customers' best-rated Whitefish motels available to book:
- If driving, you'll be within 18 minutes of Glacier National Park.
- Enjoy access to the picnic area, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Laundry facilities along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a 20-minute drive of Glacier National Park and Lake McDonald.
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- If driving, you'll be within 17 minutes of Flathead Lake.
- You'll be located within 15 minutes of Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort by car.
- An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- If driving, you'll be within 14 minutes of Flathead Lake.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in WhitefishWhile you're sightseeing in the area, be sure to enjoy its stunning glacier views and beautiful parks. Those who've visited Whitefish love the lakeside setting.
Here are some popular places:
- Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort
- Glacier National Park
- Flathead Lake
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Lake McDonald
- Riverside Park
- Whitefish Lake State Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Big Sky Waterpark
- House of Mystery and Montana Vortex
- Woodland Water Park
Whitefish is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit WhitefishDecide when you'd like to visit Whitefish by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 51° F and nighttime temperatures average 15° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 33° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 14° F at night
- Average rainfall is 17.01 inches in a year
How to Get to Whitefish and Around the Area
|Kalispell, MT (FCA-Glacier Park Intl.)||Airport||8.1 mi (13.1 km)|
|Whitefish Depot||Train Station||0.2 mi (0.3 km)|
|West Glacier Station||Train Station||17.4 mi (28 km)|