- Stumptown Ice Den
- 7 min walk
- Whitefish Theatre Company
- 2 min drive
- Cowgirl Coffee
- 3 min walk
- McGarry's Roadhouse
- 8 min walk
- Kalispell, MT (FCA-Glacier Park Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Whitefish, Crestwood Resort is in a rural location and next to a golf course. Whitefish Theatre Company and Alpine Theatre Project are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort and Whitefish Lake Golf Club. Big Sky Waterpark and House of Mystery and Montana Vortex are also worth visiting.
- Stumptown Ice Den - 7 min walk
- Whitefish Theatre Company - 2 min drive
- Alpine Theatre Project - 2 min drive
- Dick Idol Signature Gallery - 3 min drive
- Frank Lloyd Wright Building - 3 min drive
- Whitefish Depot - 3 min drive
- Kalispell, MT (FCA-Glacier Park Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Cowgirl Coffee - 3 min walk
- McGarry's Roadhouse - 8 min walk
- Piggyback Barbeque - 15 min walk
- VFW - 2 min drive
- MacKenzie River Pizza Co - 2 min drive
About this property
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Crestwood Resort Whitefish
- Crestwood Resort
- Crestwood Whitefish
- Crestwood Hotel Whitefish
- Crestwood Resort Whitefish, Montana