Search Apartment Rentals in Holguin
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Holguin
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Holguin
Hotel Mirador DE Mayabe
Reviewed on Feb. 23, 2020
Hostal La Casona Holguin
Hostal Refugio de Reyes
Reviewed on Nov. 23, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Holguin
You'll find 34 lodging choices in Holguin, including a selection of apartments.
Why would you choose an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are ideal for solo travelers who want to stay in at night and plan out their next day, and also for families who want the conveniences of home.
Best Time to Visit Holguin
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your vacation, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 82° F and nighttime temperatures average 66° F
- April-June: 87° F is the daytime average and 68° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 73° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 86° F during the day and 67° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.73 inches in a year
Things to Do in Holguin
Marqueta Plaza and Calixto Garcia Park are a couple of scenic spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas Natural History Museum is one of the cultural attractions. Las Flores Park and Mayabe Lookout are other places to visit while you're in town.Holguin is also known for:
- Sandy beaches
- Mountain views
How to Get to Holguin and Around the Area
Fly into Holguin (HOG-Frank Pais), which is located 6 mi (9.7 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.