Find a Bed and Breakfast in Holguin from CA $33
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Holguin
Other property types in Holguin
Hotel Mirador DE Mayabe
Reviewed on Feb. 23, 2020
Hostal La Casona Holguin
Hostal Refugio de Reyes
Reviewed on Nov. 23, 2019
B&Bs and More in Holguin
If you're looking for something a little different than the traditional hotel experience, a stay at a bed and breakfast could be the perfect alternative for your getaway. You'll find 34 lodging options and 5 B&Bs for your stay in Holguin. While you're here, you can get to know Holguin by exploring its natural beauty—consider a stop by Marqueta Plaza and Calixto Garcia Park.
Weather in Holguin
Weather can be a big factor in planning a trip, so you can use this info to help you figure out when to travel to Holguin:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.73 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 82° F and nighttime temperatures average 66° F
- April-June: 87° F is the daytime average and 68° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 73° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 86° F during the day and 67° F at night
Things to See and Do in Holguin
Spend some time exploring Marqueta Plaza and Calixto Garcia Park if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You might put Las Flores Park and Mayabe Lookout on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Holguin is also known for its:
- Sandy beaches
- Mountain views
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Holguin?
Fly into Holguin (HOG-Frank Pais), which is located 6 mi (9.7 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.