Search Apartment Rentals in Saint Ferreol les Neiges
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Apartments in Saint Ferreol les Neiges
Reviewed on Sep. 25, 2020
Reviewed on Jan. 6, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Saint Ferreol les Neiges
Complexe Les Neiges
Reviewed on Feb. 13, 2021
Chalets Montmorency Mont-Sainte-Anne
Reviewed on Sep. 8, 2020
Les Chalets Rassembleurs
Reviewed on Sep. 5, 2018
Staying in an Apartment in Saint Ferreol les Neiges
You'll find plenty of places to stay with in the Quebec area, with 565 lodging choices including 67 apartments. Popular places to visit while in town include Mont Sainte-Anne.
Why should you consider an apartment over a traditional hotel room? An apartment is often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and includes a kitchen, so you can have some home-cooked meals.
Best Time to Visit Saint Ferreol les Neiges
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your vacation, especially if you are planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarize yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 42° F and nighttime temperatures average 2° F
- April-June: 78° F is the daytime average and 24° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 78° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and 9° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.38 inches in a year
Things to Do in Saint Ferreol les Neiges
Les Sept-Chutes and Sainte-Anne-du-Nord River are a couple of great spots to enjoy nature, whereas other top attractions include Mont Sainte-Anne. Le Massif de Charlevoix and Seven Falls are a couple of places you'll find in the larger area.Saint Ferreol les Neiges is also known for:
- Mountain views
How to Get to Saint Ferreol les Neiges and Around the Area
Fly into Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.), which is located 34.2 mi (55.1 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.