- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Something went wrong.Try a new search.
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Please select a valid check out date
About this area
Located in Dartmouth, Doubletree by Hilton Halifax Dartmouth is near a metro station and near the boardwalk. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.Visit our Dartmouth travel guide
- Dartmouth Sportsplex - 2 min walk
- Casino Nova Scotia - 4 min drive
- Halifax City Hall - 7 min drive
- Scotiabank Centre - 8 min drive
- Mic Mac Mall - 8 min drive
- The Narrows Bistro — 1 min walk
- Starbucks (TEMP. CLOSED) — 1 min walk
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Free cots/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Premium bedding
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- 50-inch LED TV
- TV/satellite channels
- Films for purchase
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Connecting rooms available
- Eco-friendly cleaning products used
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-compatible safe
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- LED light bulbs
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per night
- A 2 per cent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 15 for adults and CAD 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and on-site parking.
- Tax ID - 808-808-521 RT0004.
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorise the guest's credit card prior to arrival. This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; enhanced cleanliness; enhanced cleanliness.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.