Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Comox from CA $80
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Comox Pet-friendly Hotels
Comox Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Comox? Review this popular Comox accommodation that is liked by travelers with pets:
- Port Augusta Inn and Suites is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's WiFi and central location.
Planning Your Trip to Comox
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- April-June: the average is 70°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Comox is 1.81 inches
Exploring Comox with Your Pet
Known for its seaside, Comox has lots to offer visitors including its beautiful sunsets and festivals. See the local sights and visit Glacier Greens Golf Course and Comox Air Force Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Comox Golf Club and Filberg Heritage Lodge and Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Sunrise Veterinary Clinic, Bosley's by Pet Valu, or Dogs Do Smile.