- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Ambassador Chicago, a Joie de Vivre Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Located in Chicago's Near North Side neighbourhood, The Ambassador Chicago, a Joie de Vivre Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Chicago History Museum and Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit 900 North Michigan Shops and Navy Pier. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Wrigley Field. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing, golf lessons and segway rentals/tours. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Chicago History Museum - 11 min walk
- 900 North Michigan Shops - 11 min walk
- John Hancock Center - 13 min walk
- North Avenue Beach - 13 min walk
- Lincoln Park Zoo - 11 min drive
- Chicago Van Buren Street Station - 4 min drive
- Clark-Division Station - 6 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Our Restaurant — 1 min walk
- The Library — 1 min walk
- 3rd Coast Cafe - 2 min walk
- Hash House a go go - 2 min walk
- The Original Mother's - 4 min walk
About this property
The Ambassador Chicago, a Joie de Vivre Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.00 and USD 75.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 67 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.