Find a Bed and Breakfast in Aurora from CA $96
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Aurora
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Aurora
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora
Reviewed on Nov. 22, 2020
Aurora ~Great Location!!! St. John Sr/Bayview!!!! FITNESS STUDIO INCLUDED!!
Reviewed on Aug. 3, 2020
Cozy and specious
B&Bs and More in Aurora
If you want to find a place to stay with fewer rooms than the traditional hotel and a cozy environment, a bed and breakfast might be just the right fit for your trip to Aurora. Though you might have a hard time finding B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 1784 accommodations and 24 B&Bs in the larger area. If your ideal vacation to Aurora includes spending lots of time outside, Sheppard's Bush and Town Park are good spots to enjoy the scenery.
B&Bs Near Aurora
With attentive service, opportunities to meet other guests, and tasty breakfasts, B&Bs all have a one-of-a-kind environment. Here are some well-liked B&Bs in the surrounding area:
20 Bells Lake Bed & Breakfast: 4 stars, 3 rooms
- 11.2 mi (18 km) from the downtown core
Amanda's Bed and Breakfast: 3 stars, 6 rooms
- 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from the heart of downtown
Weather in Aurora
Weather can be a big factor while planning your getaway, so you can use this info to help you decide when to visit Aurora:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.30 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average 16° F
- April-June: 78° F is the daytime average and 30° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 47° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 19° F at night
Spend some time exploring Sheppard's Bush and Town Park if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You might put Hillary House National Historic Site and St. Andrew's Valley Golf Club on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Aurora for its:
- Bird watching
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Aurora?
Fly into Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), which is located 23.2 mi (37.3 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), which is 25.2 mi (40.6 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.