Search Hostels in Vaughan from CA $35
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Vaughan
Other property types in Vaughan
Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre
Reviewed on Oct. 23, 2020
Aloft Vaughan Mills
Reviewed on Oct. 22, 2020
Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Suites
Reviewed on Oct. 20, 2020
Hostels and More in Vaughan
Vaughan offers 50 lodging choices, and if you have trouble finding many hostels in the area, you can still choose a place that meets your needs. With the budget-friendly options here, you'll be able to spend less on overnight costs and focus on exploring during your vacation. You'll find hockey games, local tours, and more activities to enjoy in this destination.
Wondering where other travelers have booked rooms in Vaughan? These are a few popular options that may have reasonable prices:
Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Suites - You can take advantage of free WiFi, free parking, and an indoor pool at this hotel.
Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre - Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk at this motel.
Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Vaughan - You can take advantage of free WiFi, free parking, and an elevator at this motel.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Vaughan?
Good weather's always better when you're experiencing new places, so here's some information that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 46° F and nighttime temperatures average 16° F
- April-June: 79° F is the daytime average and 33° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 81° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 20° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.98 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Vaughan?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might enjoy these places:Top Sights
- Canada's Wonderland
- Vaughan Mills Mall
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- Earth Rangers
- Kortright Centre for Conservation
- Boyd Conservation Area
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection
- City Playhouse Theatre
- Casa Loma
In general, Vaughan is known for its:
- Theme parks
How to Get to Vaughan and Around the Area
You'll find the nearest airport in Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 11 mi (17.6 km) away from the city center. Another option is Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), situated 16.5 mi (26.5 km) away. Once you're on the ground, you may want to make use of public transit. Head to Vaughan Metropolitan Centre for metro transit. Train stations like Vaughan Rutherford Station and Vaughan Maple Station make it easy to see more of the area.