Flights from Dubai to Lahore: Reviews from verified customers
Dec 21, 2016
A verified traveller
Dubai to Lahore · Pakistan International Airlines
Frequently asked questions
Dubai to Lahore Flights
The easy way to book your flights from Dubai to Lahore
With Expedia, it’s simple to find and book flights to Lahore from Dubai whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure. Enter your travel dates, hit search, and choose your flight from airlines that cover this route. There are Emirates nonstop flights to Allam Iqbal Intl., too.
Choose your preferred carrier and cabin class with the advanced search tool and select your ideal departure time. Then, if you want, you can see just nonstop or refundable flights. And if you’re traveling last minute, just enter the date to check out flights from Dubai to Lahore today, tomorrow, or this week.
Save dollars with cheap flights from Dubai Intl., DXB to Allam Iqbal Intl., LHE
Sort your search results by price to find great deals on your flight from Dubai to Lahore—you get all your cheapest options first. Grab yourself a bargain now—the lowest price on flights to Lahore from Dubai currently is just rising to .
Here are more money-saving tips:
- Fly in when flight prices are normally at their lowest
- Book about a month to 6 weeks before you travel for the best prices to Lahore
- Avoid peak season and weekends when flights can cost more
- Early morning and late-night flights are sometimes cheaper, so try varying your travel times
- One surefire way to save money on your flight is to book your flight and hotel together with Expedia. Sometimes, the savings are so large that the flight is basically free!
Reasons to choose Expedia for your flight to Lahore from Dubai
Whatever your destination, budget, or reason to travel, in just one quick search, you can choose from loads of flights, airlines, and cabin classes. The filters make it quick and easy to find your ideal flights, and if you choose one of the flexible options, you won’t be charged to change your flight. So book your flight to Lahore with Expedia today.