Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Watertown, NY from CA $65
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Watertown Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Watertown Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Watertown and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 7 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Review these popular Watertown hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Watertown - 1000 Islands is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's property condition and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Best Western Watertown Fort Drum. This hotel offers a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's bar and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Adirondack Efficiencies Watertown. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Watertown
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- April-June: the average is 78°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Watertown is 36.06 inches
Exploring Watertown with Your Pet
Known for its baseball, Watertown has lots to offer visitors including its university life, library, and architecture. See the local sights and visit Jefferson County Historical Society and Roswell P. Flower Memorial Library. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Sci-Tech Center of Northern New York and Thompson Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at JP'S ANIMAL KINGDOM, Bell Tech Co LLC, or Aqua Plus.