- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ernst Happel Stadium
- 11 min walk
- Messe Wien Exhibition and Congress Center
- 15 min walk
- Wiener Prater
- 11 min drive
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Near a metro station, Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront is in an area with good shopping. Belvedere and Stephansplatz are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include St. Stephen's Cathedral and Hundertwasser House Vienna. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Ernst Happel Stadium or Wiener Stadthalle. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Ernst Happel Stadium - 11 min walk
- Messe Wien Exhibition and Congress Center - 15 min walk
- Vienna International Centre - 8 min drive
- Wiener Prater - 11 min drive
- Hundertwasser House Vienna - 11 min drive
- Vienna Praterstern Station - 7 min drive
- Stadium U-Bahn - 8 min walk
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Waterfront Kitchen – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Pier 269 Bar and Lounge – Bar. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 40 per pet, per stay.
- Up to 22 lb/10 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (3-device limit, rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 22.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Nice location of property with nearby (8-10 min walk) U-tube station (Stadion) and Lidl-like grocery store. Big rooms with large beds and an office! Friendly and kind staff. Poor service in breakfast: only ONE coffee machine and ONE waffle maker producing long lines! Tables were not quickly fixed after customers left for new ones. Small quantities of water, bread. We never got the correct number of towels replaced: every time we had to ask the reception for extras. Serious problems with heating! The room was not warm enough and there was NO heating in two different rooms on different floors one night resulting in some people catching a cold! This is NOT expected from a hotel situated in Vienna.