Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Saskatoon from CA $76
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Saskatoon Pet-friendly Hotels
Saskatoon Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Saskatoon? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 32 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Best Western Blairmore is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Guests enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's family friendliness and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Hotel Senator. This hotel offers 3 restaurants and 3 bars/lounges. Customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Pets can join their owners at Comfort Suites Saskatoon. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Saskatoon
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -11°F
- April-June: the average is 73°F during the day and 16°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and -6°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Saskatoon is 0 inches
Exploring Saskatoon with Your Pet
Known for its university life and riverfront, Saskatoon has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, museums, and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit Museum of Antiquities and Museum of Natural Sciences. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Griffiths Stadium and Diefenbaker Place. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Petland Confederation, Bayside Corals, or Early's Farm and Garden Centre.