- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Ukrainian Museum of Canada
- 1 min walk
- Mendel Art Gallery
- 6 min walk
- University Bridge
- 12 min walk
- Saskatoon, SK (YXE-John G. Diefenbaker Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Saskatoon, Park Town Hotel is in the city centre and near theme parks. St John's Anglican Cathedral and University Bridge are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Karttrak Go-Karts and Wildwood Golf Course. Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park and Zoo and Saskatchewan International Raceway are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Ukrainian Museum of Canada - 1 min walk
- Mendel Art Gallery - 6 min walk
- Third Avenue United Church - 8 min walk
- Saskatoon City Hospital - 12 min walk
- University Bridge - 12 min walk
- Saskatoon, SK (YXE-John G. Diefenbaker Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- Four Seasons Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Riverside Lounge – Lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Serves light fare.
- Finns Irish Pub – Serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
About this property
Park Town Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:30 AM to 10:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25.00, per accommodation (varies based on length of stay), plus a deposit of CAD 25 per night.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10.00 and CAD 18.00 for adults, and CAD 8.00 and CAD 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 3.00 per person (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 13 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 25 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Ordinary. I was surprised I had to pay for parking. I will not recommend staying here due to this fact alone.